Thursday, February 14, 2019

Llama Love

Hello Friends!!


Today I have a non-traditional Valentine's Day Card that I want to share with you!



Ingredients:

Neenah Desert Storm paper
Striped paper
Dark Pink paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Black ink
Copic markers
Victorian Velvet distress ink

For this A2 card I started with Neenah Desert Storm paper for the base of the card.
 I took the striped paper, inked the edges with Victorian Velvet distress ink and added it to the base of the card.  I took some Neenah Solar White paper, the Gina K Designs Sending Llama Love stamps and black ink and stamped the llama onto the paper.  I colored it in with Copic markers and then I used the matching die to cut it out.  I took the dark pink paper and the Lil' Inker Designs Any Time Tags die and cut out the arch and added that to the card.  I took black ink and stamped the sentiment for the same stamp set onto the paper.  I took the die cut out llama and added it to the tag.  I then took the Kat Scrappiness Elegant Border die and the dark pink paper and cut out the border and added that to the top of the card.



Happy Valentine's Day!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Lori



10 comments:

  1. Super cute! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I love that little llama, and your sentiment is so fun. Remember when we were kids how "corny" the Valentine's were. I'm glad to see those types of things returning. The colors look fantastic! BIG HUGS! de

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! That llama is too cute, Lori!! What a fun card!! Happy Valentine's Day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute AND fun card, made me smile right away!! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG how cute is this card! Aren't you clever!! lol Love it Lori!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Non Traditional Valentine’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I love it. That llama is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. That llama is so stinkin' CUTE!! Really love your color combination with it as well!! Trying to catch up with all of my friend's blog posting slowly but surely!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is darling, Lori. Love the sentiment and that little llama is just too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your llama is so precious! A perfect image for playing along with our nontraditional Valentine's theme at the Sisterhood of Crafters. Thanks so much for including us in your crafting fun this challenge. Hope to see you often in our gallery!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!