Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Pizza on Earth

Hello Blogging Friends!!


I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!  I know we sure did!  Today I want to share a card with you that I made for my daughter's boyfriend who works in a pizza place!!



Ingredients:

Die-Versions Christmas Tree die (discontinued)
White card stock
Red plaid paper
Dark green paper
Light green paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Copic markers
Black sticker letters
Black ink
Festive Berries distress ink

For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card.  I took the red plaid paper, inked the edges with Festive Berries distress ink and added it to the card.  I took some dark green paper and the Die-Versions Christmas Tree die and cut out the tree.  I attached the tree to some lighter green paper and then fussy cut around the edges and then added that to the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, the Sugar Peas Designs Pizza My Heart stamp set and some black ink and stamped the Pizza Guy onto the paper.   I colored him in with Copic markers and then fussy cut him out and added him to the card.  I took some black sticker letters that I have in my stash and put the sentiment onto the card!  I had such fun making this card!

I hope you enjoyed my card today!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh how adorable this is Lori!! :) This guy makes me smile and I happen to LOVE pizza!! Hope you had an amazing Christmas my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, this makes me laugh!! I absolutely love the sentiment!! He's too cute with the heart shaped pizza!! Love this, Lori!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Super CUTE!! I love it!! and I love Pizza too! It's my favorite food!
    I hope that you had a very Merry Christmas,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!