Saturday, December 29, 2018

Keep Up the Fight



Hello Blogging Friends!!


It is my turn over on the Cheapo Dies Blog and I made a card for a friend of mine who is fighting cancer right now and I want to show her some support.


Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Verve Stamps Just Breathe stamp set
Pink Survivor paper
Light Pink paper
Dark Pink paper
White Paper
Black ink

For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of Pink Survivor paper and added that to the card.  I took the Exclusive Cheapo Dies Awareness Gloves die and cut it out 3 times, one in white, one in light pink and one in dark pink.


I took the white cut and separated the gloves from the ribbon and placed them onto the top part of the card.  I took some of the negative pieces in the light pink paper and inlaid them into the gloves.  I took the light pink gloves and added them just a little off center on top of the dark pink gloves and then I added that to the card.  I took the negative pieces of the dark pink gloves and inlaid them into the light pink gloves.  I took some black ink and the sentiment from the Verve Stamps Just Breathe stamp set and stamped that onto the bottom right side of the card.

Wishing everyone a Happy, Healthy and Safe New Year!!


Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lori your cards are amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Lori!! The papers are so pretty and I love how you've used the boxing gloves!! Your friend will appreciate this. Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!