Tuesday, January 1, 2019

2 Crafty Critter Crazies January Challenge



Hello Blogging Friends!!


Happy New Year!! 


 Wishing everyone a Happy, Healthy and Safe New Year!!


Today is the first of the month and a New Year and the start of a new challenge on the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge Blog:


2 Crafty Critter Crazies January Challenge #22


Our sponsor this month is Bugaboo Stamps


For my card I chose the Scene It Ladybugs digi stamp



Here is my card for this challenge:


Ingredients:

Neenah Solar White paper
Neenah Desert Storm paper
Copic makers

For this A2 card I started with Neenah Desert Storm paper for the base of my card.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper and printed out the Bugaboo Stamps Scene It Ladybugs digi stamp onto the paper.  I colored in the image with Copic markers.  I took the Waffle Flower Lacy Layers 2 largest die and cut out the image and attached it to the card!  

Now hop on over to the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies January Challenge #22 to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge.


Now it is your turn to create something for this challenge!! You have until 8 pm January 25th (Pacific time) on  to enter your project.


Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori



6 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I love that image. Happy New Year. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a pretty die you used to frame out this cute image. Lovely coloring and an outstanding card Lori!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous coloring on this image Lori!! Really love that pretty elegant die that you've framed it up in too! :) Happy New Year my friend and best wishes for a wonderful 2019!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful, Lori!! I love the image and the way you've colored it!! I hope 2019 is a fabulous one for you, my friend!! Happy New Year!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori, I don't have this Bugaboo image, and it's adorable! I especially like that you made the image very large, and colored it in bold colors! Beautifully created, and just so heartwarming! Happy New Year, my sweet friend! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lori, this is lovely, such a great image beautifully coloured. you can't beat a lady bug and you have turned these into a wonderful card. X

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!