Saturday, December 22, 2018

Cheapo Dies Candle Arrangement

Hello Blogging Friends!!


It is my turn over on the Cheapo Dies Blog and I made a Christmas card using the Exclusive Cheapo Dies Candle Arrangement die.



Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Neenah Desert Storm card stock
Snowflake paper
Tan paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Evergreen Bough distress ink
Tea Dye distress ink
Bundled Sage distress ink
Festive Berries distress ink
Antique Linen distress ink
Mustard Seed distress ink
Black ink

For this A2 card I started with Neenah Desert Storm card stock for the base of the card.  I took the snowflake paper, inked the edges with Evergreen Bough distress ink and added it to the card.  I took the tan paper and the Unbranded Stitched Square die and cut out the square, inked the edges with Tea Dye distress ink and added it to the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper and the Cheapo Dies Candle Arrangement die and cut it out.  I took my sponge dauber and some bundled sage, festive berries, antique linen and mustard seed distress inks and rubbed them onto the die and then added that to the center of the square.  I took some yellow gems and placed them in the center of the poinsettia flowers.  I took some black ink and the sentiment from the My Favorite Things Sweet Holiday Penguins stamp set and stamped the sentiment under the square.

I hope I have inspired you to make a fun card today!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stunning!! The candles look amazing!! I love how you inked them!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!