Friday, December 21, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #215


Hello Blogging Friends!!



Today is the start of a new Friday Challenge on CAS-ual Fridays Blog:


 CAS-ual Friday Challenge #215


Here is the Inspiration Photo:




Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Snowflake embossing folder
White card stock
White paper
Maja Designs Christmas Season 6 x 6 pad
Victorian Velvet distress ink
Black ink

For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base of the card.  I took another piece of white paper and the snowflake embossing folder and ran that through my Big Shot.  I took a piece of Maja Designs Christmas Season paper and the CAS-ual Fridays Naughty or Nice Fri-Die and cut out the Naughty or nice dies and added that to the card.  I cut out the Santa from the Maja Designs Christmas Season paper pack and cut out the edges with antique scissors.  I took some Victorian Velvet distress ink and inked the edges and added that on top of the snowflake.  I took the sentiment from the CAS-ual Fridays Naughty'isms stamp set and some black ink and stamped the sentiment onto the bottom of the card.  I really love the Naughty'ism stamp set it has so many great sentiments!



Hop on over to the CFC #215 on the CAS-ual Fridays Blog to see what the Design Team have created for this fun challenge!!




What are you playing for??  10 winning entries will be highlighted on this blog each Thursday before a new challenge is set to go live the next day.  In addition, Michele has generously offered up a $25 gift certificate to the overall winner at the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.  And if that weren't enough, if the chosen winner has used CAS-ual Fridays stamps and/or dies as the main focus on the card, that gift certificate will increase to $50!!  So get busy and create something for this challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori



3 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Lori!! I love the embossed snowflake and the vintage Santa!! The sentiment is fabulous, too :) Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Lori! I love that big embossed snowflake in the background. Great!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love that big snowflake and beautiful layout! Proud to have been on this challenge team with you! Always a fan!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!