Monday, December 3, 2018

Another Quilted Coffee Card




Hello Blogging Friends and Coffee Lovers!!


I have another Quilted Coffee card that I would like to share with you today for the 2018 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.


Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Coffee die
Coffee Bean embossing folder
Bo Bunny Stay Awhile 6 x 6 paper pack
White card stock
Tan paper
Brown paper
Brown ink

For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of Tan paper and embossed it with the Coffee Bean embossing folder and then inked it with brown ink and added it to the base of the card.  I took the Gina Marie Designs Quilt Die #1 and the Bo Bunny Stay Awhile paper pack and cut out four different papers for the back using the quilt die.  I pieced it all together and added it to the card.  I took some Brown paper and the Coffee die and cut out Coffee and added that to the center of my card.

Now head on over to the 2018 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop to see all the wonderful creations!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori


10 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Lori!! Gorgeous colors!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous quilted design. And, the papers you used are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, LOVE the quilt design, Lori! You've inspired the last two I did. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice coffee and a warm quilt.
    Good combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how fun! Love that quilted background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This quilt design is lovely. Very creative and fun.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!