Sunday, December 2, 2018

Quilted Coffee



Hello Blogging Friends and Coffee Lovers!!


Today I am sharing a card that I made for one of my favorite Blog Hops ~ 2018 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  There are some amazing prizes to be won if you play along!!


Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Gina Marie Designs Reindeer Cocoa Mug die
Lawn Fawn Stitched Windy Backdrop die
Bo Bunny Stay Awhile 6 x 6 paper pack
White card stock
Navy blue paper
Brown paper
Black paper

For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of Navy Blue paper and the Lawn Fawn Stitched Windy Backdrop die and ran that through my Big Shot and added it to the card.  I took the Gina Marie Designs Quilt Die #1 and the paper from the Bo Bunny Stay Awhile paper pack and cut out the pieces and then mixed and matched the paper pieces to make the quilt design and added that to the card.  I took the Gina Marie Designs Reindeer Cocoa Mug die and another piece of Bo Bunny paper and cut out the cup and added that to the card.  I took some brown paper and cut out the reindeer and added it to the cup.  I love this cocoa mug and the quilt die!!

Now head on over to the 2018 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop to see all the wonderful creations!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

15 comments:

  1. So pretty and I love the quilt looking backing. Precious card Lori.
    lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, where on earth did you find the paper! LOL fantastic coffee design with the pinwheel imitating steaming aromas. Beautiful card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fabulous, love that quilt and looks like I need that paper pad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful!! I love the quilt background and the adorable reindeer mug!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lori this is a stunning Christmas card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card. I like the pinwheel quilt background and fun cup.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful background for the cup of cocoa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is perfection! So warm & cozy. And adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your quilt designs have been really incredible and I just love this with the cute reindeer on your mug!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifukl design. Love your quilt cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, what great prints and papers, Lori! Wonderful colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lori, this card is so fun, love the paper piecing elements!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love seeing the touches of blues, Lori.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!