Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Two More Quilt Cards for the 2018 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


Hello Blogging Friends and Coffee Lovers!!


Today I have 2 more Quilt Cards that I am entering into the 2018 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.


Here is my first card:



Ingredients:

Sizzix embossing folder
Bo Bunny Stay Awhile 6 x 6 paper pack
White card stock
Navy Blue paper
Brown paper
Black ink

Here is my 2nd Card:



Ingredients:

Tea cup die
Bo Bunny Stay Awhile 6 x 6 paper pack
White card stock
Heather paper
Embossing folder
Nuvo gold drops

Now head on over to the 2018 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop to see all the wonderful creations!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori




10 comments:

  1. They're both beautiful, Lori!! The quilted backgrounds look so gorgeous!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are so beautiful. I love the quilted backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun quilt background and coffee cups.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so wonderful Lori! Love the quilting theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a great idea to add the coffee cups to the middle of the quilt! Really fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look wonderful Lori! I love the warm and cozy feeling of the patterns on your designs especially with the coffee/tea cup images! Thanks for sharing! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this fabulous quilt design, Lori.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!