Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Scrapy Land Challenge #102



Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today is the start of a new challenge on the Scrapy Land Challenge Blog ~


Scrapy Land Challenge #102


Our theme is always Anything Goes using any brand of die that Scrapy Land sells.  We have two winners for every challenge.  One winner is a random pick and the other winner is picked by the Design Team.  Both winners will each receive a $10 gift certificate to go shopping at the Scrapy Land Store.




Here is my card:




Ingredients:

Lemoncraft paper
Cranberry paper
Gray paper
White card stock
Victorian Velvet distress ink
Wink of Stella pen

For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of cranberry paper and added that to the card.  I took a piece of Lemoncraft paper, inked the edges with Victorian Velvet distress ink and added that to the card.  I took some gray paper and the Paper Rose Garden Fairy die and cut her out and added her to the card.  I took my Wink of Stella pen and brushed some glitter onto the Fairy.  I took some more of the cranberry paper and the Sue Wilson Design Mini Expressions Warmest Wishes and cut that out and added that to the card.


Be sure to hop on over to the Scrapy Land Challenge #102 and see what the Design Team have made to inspire you.


Now it is your turn to create something for this challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori



7 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so clever and gorgeous, Lori!! I love how you have the fairy watering the flowers!! Beautiful, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love your sweet little fairy and your subtle color palette! Very nice change from seeing all the Christmas Cards around this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card Lori and I love how you paired that sentiment with the sweet little fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori, this is stunning! The fairy is darling and love the soft colors! So pretty my friend!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a really stunning design Lori!! Love the fairy as if she's watering those pretty flowers along the side! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautifully done, my friend! Marvelous paper choice.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!