Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Scrapy Land Challenge #99



Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today is the start of a new challenge on the Scrapy Land Challenge Blog ~


Scrapy Land Challenge #99


Our theme is always Anything Goes using any brand of die that Scrapy Land sells.  We have two winners for every challenge.  One winner is a random pick and the other winner is picked by the Design Team.  Both winners will each receive a $10 gift certificate to go shopping at the Scrapy Land Store.


Here is my card:




Ingredients:

Spider Web embossing folder
Orange paper
Black paper
Shell paper
Grey card stock
Black ink
Tea Dye distress ink

For this A2 card I started with Grey card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of orange paper and dry embossed it with a spider web embossing folder, rubbed some black ink over the embossing and inked the edges with black ink and then added it to the card. I took a piece of shell paper and the Impression Obsession Zombie Edger die and cut out the hands, I inked them with Tea Dye distress ink and added them to the card.


Be sure to hop on over to the Scrapy Land Challenge #99 and see what the Design Team have made to inspire you.


Now it is your turn to create something for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori




9 comments:

  1. This is such a fun Halloween card! I love the zombie hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the creepy cool hands. Fun card Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Loving those creepy hands, Lori! It reminds me of a 1950's Peter Lorie movie called "The Beast With the Five Fingers" LOL Fantastic Halloweenie card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Halloween card Lori! I bit creepy with the all the hands...eek!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori, I absolutely LOVE the zombie hands coming up from below!! The texture of the web along with that vintage scroll sentiment are just faBOOlous and fun!! Love this!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo, how delightfully spooky, Lori! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, Lori, so fun!! Those zombie hands are awesome!! I love the spiderweb embossing!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooo! I love that die! Those Zombie hands are so much fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, so fun. Looking at those hands, I would not be too close. So perfect for Halloween
    Hugs
    Berni
    chasingthedream.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!