Thursday, October 4, 2018

Cards for Little Hearts Winter & Holiday Card Drive

Hello Blogging Friends!!


The Card Drive for Winter & Holiday cards for children with Congenital Heart Disease has started and I am going to be getting busy making some cards for the children!!  You can read all about the Card Drive here:   Cards for Little Hearts



In case you haven't heard, this year-long card drive has specific themes at certain times of year.  October 1st starts the Winter and Holiday card collection.  Christina Hor, the founder, details everything you need to know at the website linked here


For specific information regarding the Winter/Holiday Card requirements, click Here.

So I do hope that you will join me in making some fun and festive cards to bring joy to the hearts of these children!!

Even one card is worth sending to brighten a child's day!  Every card counts!!



Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

1 comment:

  1. I participated last year but appreciate the reminder, Lori. :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!