Saturday, October 6, 2018

Cheapo Dies Lily of the Valley Bunch

Hello Blogging Friends!!


It is my turn on the Cheapo Dies Blog today and I sharing this sweet card that I made using the Exclusive  Cheapo Dies Lily of the Valley Bunch die.




Here is my card:




Ingredients:

Neenah Desert Storm paper
Fairy Topper
Graphic 45 paper
Green paper
White paper
Sentiment stamp
Black ink
Wink of Stella clear pen
Tea Dye distress ink

For this A2 card I took a piece of Neenah Desert Storm paper for the base of the card.  I took a 4" by 5 1/4" of Graphic 45 paper and I cut out an oval in the paper using my Creative Memories custom cutting system.  I took the Tea Dye distress ink and I inked the inside edge of the oval and the outside edge of the paper and added that to the card.  I took the oval Fairy Topper from a magazine and glued that down in the center of the oval.  I took the Exclusive Lily of the Valley Bunch die and cut it out with both green paper and white paper.  I fussy cut the flowers off the white paper and glued them to the green die cut.  I brushed on some Wink of Stella onto the white flowers and then I glued the Lily of the Valley Bunch onto the side of the oval.  I took the sentiment and some black ink and stamped the sentiment onto the card.

I hope I have inspired you to create something fun today!



Thanks for stopping by!

Lori


5 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so amazing, Lori!! I love the gorgeous image and the beautiful design!! All of the projects you've created while I was away are spectacular!! Love, love them all!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lori, your card is absolutely GORGEOUS!! Love the wonderful image with the papers and the die works perfectly with your design!! Beautifully done my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I do love that die, Lori, and your card is wonderful ! What a beautiful image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Lori! I so admire how each white blossom is carefully placed on your spectacular card! Beautifully done! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!