Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Never Give Up


Hello Blogging Friends!!


Well it is October and that means it is officially Breast Cancer Awareness Month!!


I made a card for the Time Out Challenge #119 ~ Breast Cancer Awareness




Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Die-Versions Awareness Butterfly die (no longer available)
Neenah Solar White paper
Shiny pink paper
Black shimmer paper
Versamark 
White embossing powder
White fun foam
Black ink
Spun sugar distress oxide
Worn lipstick distress oxide
Picked raspberry distress oxide

For this A2 card I started with Neenah Solar White paper for the base of the card.  I took more Solar White paper, Versamark and the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Full on Floral stamp and stamped that onto the paper.  I heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  I took the Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick and Picked Raspberry distress inks and my blending tool and applied the inks to the paper.  I then spritzed the paper with water and used my heat gun to dry it.  I took the sentiment form the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Hope Ribbon stamp set and some black ink and stamped the sentiment across the bottom of the card 3 times.  I then took the Die-Versions Awareness Butterfly die and cut out the shiny pink paper.  I then cut out the white fun foam with the same die and glued the shiny pink 
Awareness Butterfly onto the white fun foam and added that to the card.  I then took the CAS-ual Fridays Hope Fri-Die and the black shimmer paper and cut out hope and placed that in the center of the butterfly.


Please remember to do your self exams and schedule your mammograms because early detection saves lives!!



Now hop on over to the Time Out Challenge #119 to see all the beautiful creations!!


Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori


6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Lori!! I so love that butterfly with the diecut scroll and your hope message over top of it! Beautifully done and a wonderful message that comes with it!! Thanks for sharing my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgoeus Lori, I just love how you used the floral background and I am pleased to see you at Time Out xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done and I love how the hope ribbon becomes a butterfly. Gorgeous card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic, and so perfect for our challenge. Love the background with that wonderful diecut and the sentiments. Just wonderful. Thank you so very much for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love your gorgeous background! Amazing card!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!