Monday, October 1, 2018

2 Crafty Critter Crazies October Challenge

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today is the start of a new month and a new challenge on the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge Blog:


2 Crafty Critter Crazies October Challenge #19




Our sponsor this month is Ching-Chou Kuik and you can find out more about them by clicking on their name above.


For my card I choose the Flutter Butterflies Digital Stamp:





Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Neenah Desert Storm paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Blue paper
Purple Coredination paper
Blue Iridescent paper
Die-Versions Butterfly die
Copic markers
Black marker
Faded Jeans distress ink

For this A2 card I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper and printed the Ching-Chou Kuik Flutter Butterflies digital stamp onto the paper.  I colored in the image with Copic markers and then mounted the image onto some purple Coredinations paper.  I distressed the edges and sanded the paper a bit and then placed it on an angle onto the blue paper.  I inked the edges with Faded Jeans distress ink and added all of that to the base of the card that I made using Neenah Desert Storm paper.  I took the blue iridescent paper and the Die-Versions Butterfly die and cut out the butterfly and added it to the card.


Now hop on over to the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies October Challenge #19 to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge.


Now it is your turn to create something for this challenge!! You have until 8 pm (Pacific time) on October 25th to enter your project.



Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori


4 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a stunning job with this image Lori! I especially love how you've matted it on the Coredinations papers with the distressed edges and texture design! The colors look so pretty with this too! So thrilled to be on a team with you my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a soulful choice of colors and shapes, Lori! It's a beautiful card. I especially like the bright green sprig she is holding in her hair, reminding us that Nature needs us to nurture her, so that she may sustain us. Gorgeous! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so gorgeous, Lori! I love the die cut butterfly in different blues. Spectacular.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!