Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Huskies love Snow

Hello Blogging Friends!!


I have a card that I made for the Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge #83 ~ Sketch Challenge that I want to share with you!  


Here is the Sketch:



Here is my card:



Ingredients:

White card stock
Neenah Solar White papers
Bo Bunny Paper
Blue paper
Black ink
Copic markers 
Versamark
Silver embossing powder
Faded Jeans distress ink

For this A2 card I started I started with White card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, black ink and the husky with the snowman stamp from the Newton's Nook Winter Woofs stamp set and stamped it onto the paper.  I colored it in with Copic markers and then cut it into a circle.  I took the Blue background paper, inked the edges with Faded Jeans distress ink and and added that to the card.  I took the light blue paper, inked the edges with Faded Jeans distress ink and added that to the card.  I cut out a small strip of snowflake paper, inked the edges with Faded Jeans distress ink and added that to the card.  I took the stamped image and put the blue circle frame around it and added that to the card.  I took some Versamark and stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set onto the right hand top corner and I heat embossed it with Silver embossing powder.  I just love the Winter Woofs stamp set so much!!

Be sure to hop on over to the Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge #83 to see all the great cards made for this challenge!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori


7 comments:

  1. So absolutely adorable, Lori!! That husky is adorable!! I love his scarf!! What a fun card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. They surely do, and your huskies are especially talented! LOL So will they shovel your walk and drive as well? Lori, you card is darling, and such fun for anyone to receive all season long! I especially like the little pops of green in his muffler! Wishing you an enjoyable day, Lori. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your huskie reminds me of my Bearcub. He was a half huskie/shepard mix. This card makes me smile!! Thanks for joining us at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous card I love the Husky he is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That image just gets me every time!! :) I adore your image in the circle panel along with your beautiful papers and colors Lori! Such a wonderful desin! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! Love that puppy! Thanks for sharing this gem with us at Inky Paws Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet little card!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Inky Paws!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!