Sunday, October 21, 2018

Scarecrow for Hire

Hello Blogging Friends!!


I love Scarecrows!  I just think they are so cute and they are my favorite thing about the Fall, so today I have a fun Scarecrow card I want to share with you that I made with the Witt and Sass Falling for Scarecrow stamp set.




Ingredients:

Gina Marie Designs Pierced Rectangle dies
Cottage Cutz corn stalk die
Neenah Desert Storm paper
Bo Bunny Farmers Market paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Brown paper
Green paper
Copic markers 
Brown ink
Black ink

For this A2 card I started with Neenahs Desert Storm paper for the base of the card.  I took a piece of Bo Bunny Farmers Market paper, inked the edges with brown ink and added that to the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, black ink and the Witt and Sass Falling For Scarecrow stamp and stamped that onto the paper.  I colored in the Scarecrow with Copic markers and then cut it out with the Gina Marie Designs pierced rectangle die.  I took the next size up rectangle die and some brown paper and cut out the rectangle and I placed the Scarecrow rectangle off center onto the brown rectangle and I placed that off center int the middle of the card.  I took some green paper and the Cottage Cutz corn stalk die and cut the corn stalk out and added that to the card.  Isn't this just the cutest Scarecrow ever??  I sure think so!!

I hope I have inspired you to create something fun today!


Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

3 comments:

  1. Oh, good, Lori, I have both that set of Gina Marie dies and the cornstalk die so I can look at this darling card as much as I want. Fab coloring on the scarecrow and I love your offset rectangle design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So absolutely adorable!! The scarecrow is so cute!! I love the colors and the corn stalk!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ADORE that scarecrow with his sweet face and Fall colors here Lori! That corn stalk makes the perfect accent to go with him too!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!