Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Quilted Pumpkin

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I would like to share with you a card I made for the Kat Scrappiness October Card Challenge ~ Welcome Fall.


Here is the Inspiration photo:




Here is my card:




Ingredients:

Neenah Desert Storm paper
Black star paper
Orange paper
Lime green paper
Green paper
Orange & Black paper
Brown paper
Black ink

For this A2 card I started with Neenah Desert Storm paper for the base of the card. I took the black star paper, inked the edges with black ink and added that to the card. I took the Pumpkin Quilt die and cut that out four times, once in lime green, once in green, once in orange and once in orange & black paper.  I pieced it all together and added it to the card.  I took a strip of orange paper, black ink and the Happy Halloween stamp and stamped that onto the paper and added it to the card.


Here is a close up:




Be sure to stop by the Kat Scrappiness October Card Challenge to see all the great cards!


I hope I have inspired you to create something fun!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori


5 comments:

  1. Oh wow Lori this is a stunning card I love it. That pumpkin is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori! This is a beautiful example of inlaid die cutting! Amazing colors and textures, and such a beautiful card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous, Lori!! The pumpkin looks amazing!! I love the papers you used!! The colors are fabulous!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pumpkin is so stunning Lori! Love the papers and how you've paper pieced them into the panels! So beautifully done my friend! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Lori! I love that paper piecing behind the frame! Thank you so much for joining us this month over at Kat Scrappiness!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!