Friday, September 7, 2018

Hello Fall

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I have this fun Fall card to share with you:



Ingredients:

Tag dies
Kraft card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Black paper
Copic markers
Brown ink

For this A2 card I started with Kraft card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of Bo Bunny Dreams of Autumn paper, inked the edges with brown ink and added that to the card base.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, black ink and the leaves from the Sugar Pea Designs Fall Fox stamp set and stamped them onto the paper.  I colored them in with Copic markers and then made a mask and masked off the leaves and stamped the Fox.  I colored him in with Copic markers and then cut that out with the tag die.  I inked the edges with brown ink and added that to some distressed orange paper from the same Bo Bunny pad and then cut it out with the next size up tag die.  I inked the edges with brown ink and then added that to the card.  I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set with black ink on some Neenah paper and then added that to some of the leftover distressed orange paper, I put some pop-dots on the back and added that to the card.  I took the Lt. Burnt Leaf Crinkle Ribbon from the DL.ART Fall Bundle, made a bow and attached that to the top of the tags.


I am entering this card into the following Challenges:








I hope I have inspired you to create something fun today!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

6 comments:

  1. Such a cutie, Lori! I love that deep rich color in the DLArt ribbon, and your happy little fox playfully enjoying Autumn. Fall? What's THAT? LOL Thanks for sharing a delightfully sweet creation, Miss Lori! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're really killing these Autumn creations my friend!! SUCH an adorable image! Love the background paper and the colors are just perfect!! Gorgeous ribbon sets it all off beautifully! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Lori. I 'm so glad to see you using the fall ribbon, this is such a colorful season I love the changing of the leaves
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes SEPTEMBER 2018 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day, my friend

    DL.ART
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, so sweet!! The little fox is absolutely adorable!! I love the perfect papers, too!! What a fun card, my friend!! I love it!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this whole design, Lori! Terrific dp choice for the background and that magnificent scrunched ribbon - WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delightful foxy card, Lori! Love the fox paper you found for the background, and your colored fox is wonderful, all topped by your gorgeous bow! Thanks for joining us this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge and sharing your creative make! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!