Thursday, September 6, 2018

Pumpkin Spice

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I have a fun Pumpkin Spice card that I am sharing with you.


I would like to enter this into the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #36.


Here is the Mood Board for this challenge:





Here is my card:





Ingredients:

Kraft card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Orange paper
Tim Holtz Watercolor paper
Copic markers
Spiced Marmaled distress oxide
Wild Honey distress oxide
Black Soot distress oxide
Wilted Violet distress oxide
Fossilized Amber distress oxide
Seedless Preserves distress oxide
Salty Ocean distress oxide
Black ink
Lime Green ink
Assorted papers from my stash for the leaves

For this A2 card I started with Kraft card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of Tim Holtz Watercolor paper and the different color distress oxides and put them onto the paper with my blending tool and then spritzed it with water. I lightly blended some Black Soot distress oxide and then spritzed it again with water.  I inked the edges with black ink and added it to the card base.  I took some orange paper and the Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Ovals stackables and cut out two of the smaller ovals and then one of the next size up oval.  I inked the edges of all the ovals with lime green ink.  I took a black pen and put some dots onto the pumpkin and then I put the pumpkin together by placing the bigger oval in the center.  I cut out the top of the pumpkin with some brown paper and attached that to the top of the pumpkin. I took the Lawn Fawn Pumpkin spice stamp and a piece of Neenah Solar White paper and stamped the cup and the face onto the paper.  I cut it out with the Lawn Fawn Pumpkin Spice lawn cuts.  I colored the cup and then pop-dotted the back and added that to the card.  I took the sentiment from the same stamp set and some black ink and stamped it onto the card.  I took some paper scraps from my stash and the Lawn Fawn Stitched Leaves dies and cut out some leaves and added them to the card.

Be sure to stop by the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #36 to see what the Design Team has created for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori

5 comments:

  1. This is so absolutely adorable, Lori!! The background looks so amazing!! I love the colors and that sweet face!! Fab, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, this is DARLING! I've never heard the phrase, or seen a little latte so happy to be somewhere special! BEAUTIFUL design and fabulous fall colors! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I just love EVERYTHING about this Lori!! The pumpkin with the latte image is perfect! That background you've created for it looks very cool along with the colorful leaves for accents! Stunning job and of course I adore LF! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that background Lori, blends perfectly with the pumpkin x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so FUN! love that pumpkin with all of the texture! adorable! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!