Saturday, September 8, 2018

Cheapo Dies Sailing Ship Adventure

Hello Blogging Friends!!


It is my turn on the Cheapo Dies Blog today and I am sharing a card I made with the Exclusive Cheapo Dies Sailing ship die:



Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Kraft card stock
Kraft star paper
Blue paper
White paper
Royal Blue paper
Red paper


For my A2 card I started with Kraft card stock for the base of the card.  I took some kraft star paper and added that to the card base.  I then took the Cheapo Dies Sailing Ship die and cut it out several times in different colors of paper.  I added the brown ship to some white paper.  I then cut apart the flags from the different papers and added them to the ship. I mounted the white paper with the ship onto some blue/silver paper and then added it to the card.  I had a scrap of paper with Adventure written on it so I cut that out and added it to the card.  Now wouldn't you just love to be going on a boat adventure today??  I sure would!!

Thanks for stopping by!


Lori


4 comments:

  1. What a great die set, Lori. I love, love, LOVE your color combo! Fabulous choices you made when cutting the papers for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!! Love the fun sailing ship die!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little boat is darling! Love the different colors in your ship and the star filled background too! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful!! I love the ship!! It's so fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!