Tuesday, March 4, 2014

ODBD March Challenge for OWH

Hello Friends,

Today I would like to share with you a card I made for the ODBD March Challenge for OWH.  The challenge is to make a Thank You Card either for a Hero to send home or as an Any Hero Thank You card.  So I decided to make mine a Patriotic one:



For this A2 card I started with blue cardstock for the base of the card, next I cut a piece of Bo Bunny Anthen paper to 4 inches by 5 1/4 inches and attached it to the base.  Next I took the Hero Arts Fancy die Thank You and it cut it out with a piece of red Bo Bunny Anthem paper and attached that to the card.  Now all I have to do is write a note inside for Any Hero and it will be ready to ship off to OWH!!

Don't forget to check out all the other cards entered into the Challenge at ODBD March Challenge and if you have any questions or comments please feel free to leave them in the comments section.  I love to hear what you think of my cards for OWH!!

I hope I have inspired you to create something today!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Love that big die and these papers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Lori!! I love the papers you used!! This is fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!