Monday, March 3, 2014

OWH Sketch Challenge #214

Hello Friends,

Today I want to share a card that I made for the OWH Sketch Challenge #214, here is my card:


I am still in the Cowboy mode after OWH received a special request for Cowboy Cards.  For this A2 card I used the Close To My Heart Dakota Paper Pack and a small scrap of horse paper from my scrap pile.  Here is the Sketch for the challenge:


I think some cowboy will love receiving it!!  Don't you???  Make sure you stop by the OWH Challenge #214 page to see the other cards that were made using this sketch!!

Please make sure to stop back on Friday, March 7th for the Die-Versions Design Team and Operation Write Home Blog Hop!!

The hop will start at 8:00 am on Friday, March 7th at the Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps blog.  Die-Versions will also be releasing their new March Release which is a fundraiser for OWH.  So make sure you get a favorite drink, a comfy chair and sit down in front of your computer and hop the blogs for some exciting new dies!! 

Thanks for stopping by!!
Lori


6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card for OWH and those papers are so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fun western hello! Great take on the sketch, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Lori!! I love the papers you used!! Perfect take on the sketch!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or some cowboy lovin' gal would love to receive this card, too :) Looking forward to the blog hop !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great palette for a cowboy-inspired card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lori - Love the western card! The papers you used are awesome and what great ribbon. I can also imagine that hello die as a piece of rope. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!