Saturday, October 3, 2026

Fall Into Autumn!

 Hello Friends!


Happy World Card Making Day!!  Today I made this card for World Card Making Day and for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #229 ~ Awesome Autumn.



Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Black ink
Copic markers 
Orange Card Base
Papers from my stash

For this A2 card I started by taking a pice of the Lawn Fawn Spiffy Speckles paper.  I took some Brown paper and the Lawn Fawn Tree House die and cut that out and added it to the card.  I took scraps of Orange, Gold, Yellow and Green paper and used the leaf dies from the Tree House die set.  I stamped the Fall Mice stamps on the card and colored them in with Copic markers.  I took more Green paper and cut out the grass dies and added them to the card.  I took some Orange and Gold paper and cut out the leaves from the Acorn House die set.





Now hop on over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #229 ~ Awesome Autumn and see all the great cards and why not make a card for World Card Making Day!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!