Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Hang in there

 Hello Friends!


Today I am sharing a card I made for Amy Tsuruta's Woodblock Wednesday Challenge for September.




Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Stampin Up Parisian Flourish Embossing Folder
Hang in there die 
Brown Coordinations paper
White paper
Black ink
Copic markers
Light and Dark Pink paper
White Square card base

I took a White Square card base to make my card.  I took the Penny Black Uplifting Occassion woodblock stamp, Black ink and White paper and stamped the image onto the paper.  I colored it in with Copic markers.  I took the Whimsy Stamps Notched Rectangle die and cut out the image.  I took a piece of Brown Coordinations paper and the Stampin Up Parisian Flourish Embossing Folder and ran it through my Big Shot.  I took some sand paper and lightly sanded the paper for the color underneath to show. I took that paper and added it to the White Square card base and than I added the Uplifiting Occassion image and added that to the card.  I took some Light and Dark Pink paper and the Hang in there die and cut that out in each color.  I took the Dark Pink letters and mounted them onto the Light Pink cut out and added the sentiment to my card.  Since today is the last day of September and tomorrow is the start of Breast Cancer Awareness Month I felt that I just had to use this stamp for my card.

I am entering this card into Amy Tsuruta's Woodblock Wednesday September Challenge.





Now it is your turn to break out your Woodblock Stamps and create a card for this challenge and join in the fun!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!