Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Four Seasons Challenge ~ October ~ Anything Goes FALL

  Hello Friends!!

It is October 1st and that means that today is the start of the October Four Seasons Challenge!   For September our theme is Anything Goes for Fall!  We are a Monthly challenge and our themes will always be a Seasonal Anything Goes.  So break out your Fall  stamp sets and dies and get creative!  We have a fun Inspiration Board below to help get your creative juices flowing!


Here is my card for the October Four Seasons Challenge:


Tec
Ingredients:

Scalloped and Stitched Frame die
White card stock
Tan paper with writing
Tan paper
Gold paper
Orange paper
Green paper
Brown paper
Yellow paper
Brown ink
Black ink

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took the Tan paper with the writing and the Scalloped and Stitched Frame die and cut that out, inked the edges with Brown ink and added it to the card base.  I took the Papertrey Ink Into the Blooms:  Acorns and Leaf dies and assorteds colored paper and cut out all of leaves and the acorn.  I inked them all with Brown ink  and assembled them on the card.  I took the Honey Bee Cuts Fall die and Tan, Gold and Yellow paper and cut out each of the layers, pieced it together and added it to the card.  For the inside of the card I took the Technique Junkies Leaves Turn stamp and some black ink and stamped that onto the card.  I took a leaf die cut that I had in my stash and added that to the inside.



I was inspired to make this card from the upper right hand picture on the Inspiration Board.

Inspiration Board:

 

 We can't wait to see what Fall creation you make for this challenge!


If you are new to the Four Season's Challenge Blog (a monthly seasonal themed challenge), PLEASE hop over and join in the fun!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!