Sunday, March 17, 2024

Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge #60

 Hello Christmas Lovers,

       

Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge Blog ~ POE Challenge #60.    We have a great Inspiration Board to help get your creative ideas flowing!


               Here is my card for POE Challenge #60:


 

Ingredients:

Old Cottage Cutz Santa Coat and Coat Rack die
White card stock
Striped paper
Bronze Shimmer paper 
Gray paper
White paper
Red paper
Merry Christmas stamp
Black ink

I took some White card stock and made the card base.  I took some Striped paper, inked the edges and added that to card base.  I took the Coat Rack die and some Bronze Shimmer paper and cut out the Coat Rack and added it to the card.  I took the Santa Coat and Santa Hat and some Red and White paper and cut out the Hat and Coat and added them to the card.  I took the Santa's Hat Cat die and some Gray, White, Red and Green paper and cut out the pieces.  I pieced the cat together and added that to the card.  I took the Merry Christmas stamp and some Black ink and stamped that onto to some White paper and
 added that to the card.  I was inspired by all the Santa's on the Inspiration Board below.

Inspiration Board:



Please be sure to hop on over to the Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge to see what the Design Team have created and than it is your turn to create Anything Christmas for this challenge!  We can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

4 comments:

  1. OMG this is such a cute card! Diane's going to LOVE this card with that cute kittie!! Great inspiration my friend ... well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it he has just hung up his attire before well deserved rest, Norty pussy thinks he can do the job lol love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Believe it or not: I have got a similar ornament for our christmastree!!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!