Friday, March 22, 2024

Easter Blessings

Hello Friends! 


Today I am sharing an Easter Card I made using a couple of new dies that I recently purchased, The Greetery Seagrass Basket die and the Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Eggs die.  I also used Penny Black Bambo Foilage die and an old Cottage Cutz Daffodil die.



I also used the For You stamp from the My Creative Time I'll Never Let You Go stamp set and the Easter Blessings stamp from Waffle Flower Flower Rejoice Rabbit stamp set.


I am entering this card in the following Challenges:



The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge ~ Anything Florals Goes with Optional Mood Board #15 


Here is the Optional Mood Board #15:




Now be sure to stop by the blogs to see all the wonderful creations made for these challenges!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

3 comments:

  1. What a darling distressed basket full of eggs and daffodils! So springy and cute! Thanks for playing with us at Double Trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous use of all those die cuts, lovely Easter basket!
    Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
    xoxo, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful Easter basket, Lori! Perfect for the season. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble #162.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!