Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Two Old Bats January Reminder

Hello Ghoulfriends!


                   I am here today to remind you that there is   still time to play along with us at the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge for January!  Two Old Bats is a year round Halloween Challenge ~ why??  Beacause we are all Batty for Halloween and all its fun!  So I hope you will join us for this challenge.


 Here is my Mid-January Reminder card:

 


Ingredients:


Black card stock

Neenah  Desert Storm paper

Gold Shimmer paper

Tim Holtz 3D Skulls embossing folder

Tarnished Brass Distress Mica Spray

Antique Bronze Distress Mica Spray

Whimsy Stamps Haunted die

Foam Mounting Tape


For this card I started with Black paper to make the card base.  I took a piece of Neenah Desert Storm paper and spritzed it with water and placed the paper in the Tim Holtzz 3D Skulls embossing folder and ran it through my Big Shot.  When it was dry I took the Tarnished Brass and the Antique Bronze Distress Mica Sprays and sprayed them onto the embossed paper.  When it was dry I added some Foam Tape to the back of the paper and added that to the card base.  I took a piece of Gold Shimmer paper and the Whimsy Stamps Haunted die and cut it out twice, layered the two together and added it to a piece of ripped Black paper and added that to the card.  I was inspired by the snow skull on the Inspiration Board below.


Inspiration Board:


Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme, but you certainly can if you would like!!  Don't forget to stop by the Two Old Bats Halloween January Challenge to see all the Spooky cards the Design Team has created!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori 

1 comment:

  1. Lori, those skulls are just plain creepy! That's a great no-stamp card - perfect for the mood board.
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!