Sunday, January 21, 2024

Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge #56

 Hello Christmas Lovers!!


Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge Blog ~ POE Challenge #56.  We have a pretty Inspiration Board to get your creative juices flowing!


Here is my card for the POE Challenge #56:




Ingredients:

White card stock
Neenah Desert Storm paper
Woodgrain paper
Serendipity Stamps Mustang stamp
Simple Stories Boho Christmas stamp
Black ink
Copic markers

For this A2 card I started by making the card base with White card stock.  I took a piece of Neenah Desert Storm paper, Black ink and the Serendipity Mustang stamp and I stamped that onto the paper.  I took some Copic markers and colored in the horse.  I took a piece of Bo Bunny Woodgrain paper, and added that to the bottom of the card.  I took the Black ink and inked the edges of the paper and added it to the card base.  I took some more Neenah Desert Storm paper, Black ink and the Simple Stories Merry Christmas stamp from the Boho Christmas stamp set and stamped that onto the paper,  Inked the edges with Black ink and added it to the bottom of the card.  I was inspired to make this card by the photo of the horse on the Inspiration Board below.


Inspiration Board:




Please be sure to hop on over to the Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge to see what the Design Team have created and than it is your turn to create Anything Christmas for this challenge!  We can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

3 comments:

  1. LOVE that you used the horse as your focus! Great take on our mood board ... beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fact that you used the horse image on the mood board to inspire you. It's a gorgeous horse and nice rustic look with that dp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your horse is looking at me saying: what a great card!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!