Saturday, December 16, 2023

Two Old Bats Mid~December Halloween Challenge Reminder

 

\

Hello Ghoulfriends!


Well here we are in the middle of December and that means it is time for my Two Old Bats December Halloween Challenge reminder!  Two Old Bats is a year round Halloween Challenge ~ why??  Beacause we are all Batty for Halloween and all its fun!  So I hope you will join us for this challenge.


My card for the December Mid-Month Reminder:



Ingredients:

Tutti Designs Spiderweb Window die

Kat Scrappiness The Night Before Christmas die

Santa Hat die

Cheers die

White card stock

White paper

Black paper

Red paper 

Green paper 

Woodgrain paper 

Kraft paper

White Glitter paper


For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took the Woodgrain paper and added that to the base of the card.  I took some White paper and the Tutti Designs Spiderweb Window die and cut that out.  I took a piece of Green paper and the Kat Scrappiness The Night Before Christmas die and cut out the tree and put that behind the window.  I took some Kraft paper and added that behind the window and added it to the card.  I took some Red paper and White Glitter paper and the Santa Hat die and cut the Hat out and pieced it together.  I took some Black paper and the Cheers die and cut that out and added it to the card.  I took the Santa Hat and added that to Cheers.


Inspiration Board

Here is the Inspiration Board for the TOB December Challenge:

 


Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme, but you certainly can if you would like!!  Don't forget to stop by the Two Old Bats Halloween December Challenge to see all the Spooky cards the Design Team has created!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

1 comment:

  1. Great card, Lori! I love the snowy cob-webby winter window with Christmas tree - very clever! I'm looking forward to another year of sharing design duties with you and the rest of the TOB crew! Here's hoping 2024 is a good year.
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!