Sunday, December 17, 2023

Peace On Earth Challenge #54

 Hello Christmas Lovers!!

Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge Blog ~ POE Challenge #54 We area year round Christmas Challenge and we hope you will join us for this challenge!   If you need to get your creative juices flowing we have a Wintery Inspiration board to help you with that!


  Here is my card for the POE Challenge #54:




White card stock
Plaid paper
Red Shimmer paper
Green paper
White paper
Cinnamon paper
Brown paper

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of Plaid paper and the Waffle Flower Lacy Layers 2 die and cut out the paper and added it to the base of the card.  I took some Brown paper and the Sizzix Funky Wreath die and cut that out and added it to the center of the card.  Next I took 2 different shades of Green paper and the The Greetery BotaniCuts Pine Bough die and cut that out and added the branches to the Wreath.  I took the Sizzix Large Funky Festive die and some Green paper and cut out the Mistletoe and added that to the Wreath.  I took some Brown and Red paper and the Sizzix Winter Garland die and cut them out and added them to the Wreath.  I took the Cinnamon and White paper and the SnapnCrop Christmas Cookies die and cut out the Angel and added her to the card.  I was inspired to make this card from the Wintery Scenes on the Inspiration Board pictured below.

Inspiration Board:



Please be sure to hop on over to the Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge to see what the Design Team have created and than it is your turn to create Anything Christmas for this challenge!  We can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Lori, such a detailed wreath and one I would hang on my door any time, so very creative with all your dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wreath Lori ... nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely wreath and it's perfect against the plaid background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful wreath and so much detail love it xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!