Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Four Seasons Challenge ~ Fall Season for November ~ Anything Goes Fall

 Hello Friends!!


I have some exciting news for you today!  I have joined the Four Seasons Challenge Design Team and I am thrilled to be part of this team!  



The Four Seasons Challenge is a Monthly challenge and the themes will always be SEASONAL ANYTHING GOES.


Here is my card for the Four Seasons November Challenge:




Thankful die
White card stock
Neenah Desert Storm paper
Brown pattern paper
Assorted paper scraps
Brown ink


For this card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of Brown pattern paper, inked the edges with Brown ink and added it to the base of the card.  I took The Sizzix Funky Wreath die and some Neenah Desert Storm paper, Yellow Paper, Cranberry paper and Orange paper and cut out the different pieces and layered the wreath together on the center of the card.  I took the Thankful die and some Desert Storm paper and Brown paper and cut out the Thankful, layered it together and added it to the bottom of the card.  I took some of the Burnt Leaf crinkle ribbon from the Fall Bundle and made a bow and attached that to the top of the wreath.  I was inspired by the Indian Corn photo on the Inspiration Board below.


Fall Season November 2023


Join us at The Four Seasons for some FALL fun of your own!! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

4 comments:

  1. WELCOME to the team Lori! What a beautiful Fall wreath you have designed for us today! GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks absolutely beautiful! Love the gorgeous fall colors!
    PS: Welcome to Four Seasons challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautifully designed wreath card, another wreath I wouldn't mind having on my door!! Extremely excited to have you join our team!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and I were thinking in the same direction! Your wreath is beautiful and I love the way you decorated it. The plaid background is perfect, and ribbon is gorgeous. Looking forward to designing together. Mext time I will remember to write my post before it goes live!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!