Saturday, September 16, 2023

Two Old Bats Mid~ September Reminder

  


Hello Halloween Lovers,


 My post today is the Mid-September Reminder that there is still time to make a Halloween Card and enter it in the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge for September!  Just think you will have a Halloween card all ready to mail out to that someone special!   So get all those spooky scary stamps and dies out and create something Spooktacular and enter in this challenge!


Here is my reminder card:



Ingredients:

Boo stamp
White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Black ink
Copic markers
Brown paper
Patterned paper

For this A2 card I started by making the card base with White card stock.  I took the Black patterned paper and added that to the card base.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, Black ink and the Stampingbella Oddball Pumpkin Pile stamp and stamped it onto the paper.  I colored it in with Copic markers.  I took the Waffle Flower A2 Nested Domes die and cut out the pumpkins and added that to the card.  I took a Boo stamp and stamped it onto the card with Black ink.  I was inspired to make this card when I saw the pumpkins by the fireplace on the Inspiration Board below.


Inspiration board


Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme, but you certainly can if you would like!!  Don't forget to stop by the Two Old Bats Halloween August Challenge to see all the Spooky cards the Design Team has created!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

1 comment:

  1. Lori, this is the cutest stack of pumpkins and a great take on the inspiration photo! It took me a few moments to realize that the flower background is actually little ghosts encircling little pumpkin centers - how clever is that?
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!