Sunday, September 17, 2023

Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge #48

 


Hello Christmas Lovers!!


 Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge Blog ~ POE Challenge #48.  We are a Year Round Christmas Challenge Blog and we hope you will join us for this challenge.  If you need to get your creative juices flowing we have a Wintery Inspiration board to help you with that!


Here is my card for the POE Challenge #48:



Ingredients:

Tutti Designs Fir Tree Arch Scene die
Deer from the Sizzix Christmas Tree die set
Die-Versions Peace on Earth die
White card stock
Blue paper
White Glitter paper
Tan paper

For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card.  I took the Blue paper, inked the edges with Faded Jeans distress oxide and added that to the card base.  I took some White Glitter paper and the Tutti Designs Fir Tree Arch Scene die and cut that out and aded that to the card.  I took the Deer die and some Tan paper and cut him out 3 times, layered them on top of each other.  I took more White Glitter paper and the Die-Versions Peace on Earth die and cut out the sentiment and added that to the card.  I took the Snowflakes from inside the Fir Trees and added them to the sky.  I was inspired to make this card from all the snow scenes on the Inspiration Board below.

Inspiration Board


Please be sure to hop on over to the Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge to see what the Design Team have created and than it is your turn to create Anything Christmas for this challenge!  We can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

2 comments:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!