Friday, June 16, 2023

Two Old Bats Mid-June Reminder

 

Hello Halloween Lovers,


Can you believe that we are in the middle of JUNE???  I sure can't!  Well you know what that means ~ it means that I am here with a reminder card to let you know that you still have time to participate in the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge for June!  So break out your Halloween goodies and get busy and join us for some Spooky Fun!




Ingredients:

My Creative Time Frightful Greetings Kit
My Creative Tim Coffin die
Bat die
Black paper
Black Shimmer paper
Purple sparkle paper
Gray paper
White card stock
Bo Bunny Coffin paper
Black ink

For this slimline card I started with White card stock.  I took a piece of Bo Bunny Coffin paper and added that to the card base.  I took some White paper, Black ink and the Skeleton stamp and stamped it onto the paper and than cut it out with the coordinating die.   I took some Black and Gray paper and the Coffin die and cut that out and added that to the card.  I placed the Skeleton on top of the coffin.  I took the sentiment form the Frightful Greetings Kit and stamped that on some White paper and added that to the coffin.  I took some Black Shimmer and Purple Sparkle paper and the Bat die and cut that out with each paper and inlaid the Purple inside the Black Bat added it to the card and I added some jewels for his eyes.  I was inspired to make this card from the Inspiration Board below with the Skeletons.


Inspiration Board

 


Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme but certainly can if you would like!!  Don't forget to stop by the Two Old Bats Halloween June Challenge to see all the Spooky cards the Design Team has created!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness ... that skeleton popping out of the coffin made for a spooktacular creation! Well done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great slimline card, Lori - and the subject matter makes it even that much better! That coffin-printed paper is a perfect backdrop to your coffin, skeleton, and sparkly bat dies.
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!