Sunday, June 18, 2023

Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge #42


Hello Christmas Lovers!!


Can you believe it is the middle of June already??  This year is flying by and today is the start of a new Christmas Challenge over on the year round Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge Blog ~ POE Challenge #42. 



Here is my card for the POE Challenge #42:



Ingredients:

Cottage Cutz Moose in Forest die
Tonic Festive Signpost die
White card stock
White paper
Green paper
 Brown paper
Tan paper
Gray woodtone paper
Red paper
Starry Sky paper


For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took the Starry Sky paper and added it to the card.  I took some White paper and added that to the bottom of the card to look like snow.  I took some Green and Brown paper and the Cottage Cutz Moose in the Forest die and cut out the trees and added them to the card.  I cut out the Moose and added him in front of the trees.  I took some Gray Woodgrain paper and some Red paper and the Tonic Festive Signpost die and cut that out and added it to the card.  I was inspired to make this card by the Sign Post in the Inspiration Board below.


      

Please be sure to hop on over to the Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge to see what the Design Team have created and than it is your turn to create Anything Christmas for this challenge!  We can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

3 comments:

  1. OMG how cute is Mr. Moose!! lol What a fabulous scene you have created! Thanks for another inspiring holiday DT project ... well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This scene is so cute and that moose is adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorably cute and such a cute scene, Dar and I were talking about what fabulous cards you make and you certainly have some fun 'supplies' to work with, were your ears ringing LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!