Sunday, December 18, 2022

Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge #30

 


Hello Christmas Lovers!!


Today is the start of a new Christmas Challenge over on the year round Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge Blog ~ POE Challenge #30


Here is my card for POE Challenge #30:



Ingredients:

White card stock
White glitter paper
Blue paper
White Shimmer paper
Bo Bunny Blue printed paper

For this A2 card I was inspired by the blue ornaments in the Inspiration Photo below.  I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of Blue printed Bo Bunny paper and added that to the card.  I took some White Shimmer paper and the Simon Says Stamps  Billow Snowflake die and cut out the snowflake and than ran it through my Big Shot with the Billow Snowflake embossing folder.  I took some Blue paper and the Hero Arts Fancy Die Ornament and cut that out.  I took some White Glitter paper and the Hero Arts Fancy Die Snowflakes die and cut out the snowflakes.  I added the White Glitter snowflake to the center of the ornament and than added it to the card.  I took the Greetery Loopy Bow Builder die and more Blue paper and cut out the bow and added that to the top of the ornament.  I really like the way this turned out!  Check out the awesome Inspiration Photo below!!

Anything Christmas 


Please be sure to hop on over to the Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge to see what the Design Team have created and than it is your turn to create Anything Christmas for this challenge!  We can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lori, this is so, so pretty! I'm so glad a couple of you ladies picked up on the blue bauble in the board! Awesome inspiration! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so busy in the week leading up to Christmas that I'm very late in commenting on my fellow POE DT members' cards. I hope you had a lovely Christmas, Lori. You and I both picked the blue baubles from the mood board! Love the dp you used for your background and the way you created the bauble from those dies!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!