Wednesday, December 14, 2022

December Mid-Month Reminder for the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge

 Hello My Halloween Loving Friends!!


I am here today to remind you that the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge for December is still going on so that means you still have time to play along with us!  Two Old Bats is a Year Round Halloween Challenge because we just can't get enough spookiness!


Here is my card for the December Mid-Month Reminder:



Ingredients:

Kat Scrappiness Spooky Word Die
White card stock
Silver Washi Tape
Green paper


I made the card base with White card stock and then I took the Creepy & Kooky Spider paper and added that to the card base.  I took the Green paper and the Flying Witch and cut it out and added it to the card.  I took the Spooky Boo Word die and some more paper from the Creepy & Kooky Paper and more of the green paper and cut out Boo and added it to the card.  I took the Silver Washi Tape and ran that all around the edge of the card.


If you need something to spark your mojo ~ here is our Inspiration Board:


 Inspiration Board


Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme but certainly can if you would like!!  Don't forget to stop by the Two Old Bats Halloween December Challenge to see all the Spooky cards the Design Team has created!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

1 comment:

  1. This is a fabulous card Lori, how clever to cut the witch in the line green, makes her pop/fly off the card!! Now lets hope we get some players, eh??

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!