Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Two Old Bats November Halloween Challenge

  Hello My Halloween Loving Friends!!


I know that Halloween just passed but there is no better time to get started on next years Halloween cards!  Besides who wants to put away all those spooky and funny Halloween stamps and dies yet?  Certainly not me!  So today is the start of the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge for November!


Here is my card for the November Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge:



Ingredients:

White card stock
Black Shimmer paper
Orange paper
Brown paper
Green paper 
White paper
Black and White striped paper

For this A2 card I started by making the card base with White card stock.  I took a piece of Black and White striped paper and added that to the card.  I took the Honey Bee Stamps Boo die and Orange, Green and Black paper and cut out all the piece to the Boo die and layered it together and put it on the side.  I took some Brown, Black and Orange paper and the Sizzix Tim Holtz Funky Wreaths dies and cut them out in all the different colors and layered them on top of each other and added them to the card.  I took the Tim Holtz 2021 Halloween dies and some White paper and cut out the ghosts and added them to the wreath.  I took the Boo word and added that under the wreath.   I was inspired to make this card from the Wreath with the Boo on the Inspiration Board listed below:

 Inspiration Board


Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme but certainly can if you would like!!  Don't forget to stop by the Two Old Bats Halloween November Challenge to see all the Spooky cards the Design Team has created!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

6 comments:

  1. Awesome spooky card Lori, those ghosts are spook-ta-cular!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ghosts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the scariest ghosts I've ever seen! Not sure if I'll sleep tonight thinking of them. I do love your cute, cute, and fun card though! Fantastic!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love your card! it's sooooooooo scary and fun at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori, in my Halloween stash these are my very favorite ghosts - I can't stop using them! I love what you did with the wreath. Great card! Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!