Monday, October 31, 2022

Happy Halloween!!

  Hello Friends!!


Happy Halloween!!  I hope everyone has a fun filled day!  We had our town Trick or Treating yesterday and the costumes were great!  I have a Spooky card to share with you today that I made with a new die that I got from Scrappy Tails called Spooky Halloween Cemetery Gate die set.



Ingredients:

White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Black paper 
Gray paper
Carved Pumpkin distress oxide
Wilted Violet distress oxide

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with some White card stock.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper and the Carved Pumpkin and Wilted Violet distress oxide and my blending brushes and added the colors to the paper.  I spritzed it with water and used my heat gun to dry and added it to the card base.  I then took some Black paper and some Gray paper and the Scrappy Tails Halloween Cemetery Gate die and cut it out and pieced it together on the card.  I took some White paper and cut out the Skull die and added that to the gate.


I hope you like my card and I hope you have a safe and fun Halloween!!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!