Thursday, September 8, 2022

Save Water ~ Drink Wine

Hello Friends!! 


Today I want to share a card with you that I made for a friend of mine who really enjoys her wine!



Ingredients:

White card stock
Blue paper
Vellum paper
Red paper
Green paper
Uncharted Mariner distress oxide
Black ink

For this A2 card I started by making the card base with White card stock.  I took a piece of Varied Blue paper and the Kat Scrappiness Peacock Backdrop die and cut out the paper and added it to the base of the card.  I took some Green paper and the Kat Scrappiness Wine Not die set and cut out the wine bottle, I added a Graphic 45 Black Cat stamp to the bottle for a label and some Gold paper to the top of the bottle and added that to the card.  I took some Vellum paper and the wine glasses from the Kat Scrappiness Wine Not die set and cut out the glasses, I cut out some Red paper to add wine to the glasses and then added them to the card.  I took a piece of White paper and the Kat Scrappiness Wine Not stamp set and Black ink and stamped the sentiment onto the paper and then I used the Kat Scrappiness Distressed Edge Rectangle to cut out the sentiment and I took some Uncharted Mariner distress oxide and added that to the paper, popped the sentiment up with pop dots and added it to the card.  So what do you think?  Will my wine loving friend like this card or what?

Thanks for stopping by!

Lori



1 comment:

  1. I'm not a wine drinker - but this is too cute and fun! Your friend will LOVE it!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!