Sunday, March 20, 2022

Peace On Earth Challenge #12

 

 

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge Blog ~ Challenge #12 ~ Anything Christmas


Here is the Inspiration Board for the Peace On Earth Challenge:



Here is my card for the Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge #12:



Ingredients:

Die-Versions Ice Skate die
Joy die
Snowflake die
White card stock
White paper
Red paper
Silver shimmer paper
Green paper
White glitter paper
Red & White Bakers Twine

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took some patterned paper and added that to the card.  I took some White, Silver Shimmer and Red paper and cut out the Ice Skates.  I took some Red & White Bakers Twine and added that like laces and added that to the card.  I took some Red paper and the Joy die and cut that out and added it to the card.  I took some White glitter paper and cut out the Snowflake and added that to the center of the O in Joy.  I took the Merry Branch die and some Green and Red paper and cut out the branch and added that to the top of the card.

Please be sure to hop on over to the Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge to see what the Design Team have created and than it is your turn to create Anything Christmas for this challenge!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

3 comments:

  1. What a FABULOUS card Lori! LOVE the skates and your overall design is awesome! Well done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card - love the skates Lori and all the other dies that you've incorporated into this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! You created a fabulous scene with all the die cuts against the snowy background!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!