Sunday, March 20, 2022

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #591 ~ Team B ~ Love Your Stash ~ Finishing Touches

 Hello Scrapbooking Friends,


Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog.  For the month of March, we are going to show our scrappy supplies some love and get them on our layouts!


This weeks challenge is to use Finishing Touches ~ Enamel dots/shapes, brads, sequins, bling, Nuvo drops ~ pull out those supplies we love to use for finishing touches and add them to your layout.


Here is my layout for LM Challenge #591:



This layout is of my 4 cats ~ Josie, Sonny, Rascal and Tux.  I used some Close To My Heart Red enamel hearts on my layout.


Here is a closer look at the left side page:



Here is a closer look at the right side page:



Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lori your pages are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout of your darling cats Lori, like how you used the heart embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!