Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Dies R Us #187 - Valentines/Love

 Hello Blogging Friends!!


It is the 15th of the month and that means that it is time for a new challenge over on the Dies R Us Challenge Blog ~ DRU Challenge #187 ~ Valentine/Love.


Here is my card for DRU Challenge #187:



Ingredients:


Impression Obsession Hugs
 ~out of stock ~ *but you could use Poppystamps Luscious Hugs*
White card stock
Pink paper
White paper
Red paper
Neenah Desert Storm paper
White Glitter paper


For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of Pink paper, rounded all the corners with a corner rounder and added it to the card base.  I took the Cheapo Dies Heart Frame and cut it out with Neenah Desert Storm paper, White paper and Red paper.  I took the Red paper cut and just fussy cut the flowers and added them on top of the Neenah Desert Storm heart.  I took the White paper cut and inlaid the white pieces into the flowers.  I took some White Glitter paper and the Impression Obsession Hugs die and cut that out once and then I cut out the hugs two more times in White paper and I layered them on top of each other making sure that the White Glitter paper was on top and I placed that in the center of the heart.  The Impression Obsession Hugs die is out of stock but you could use the Poppystamp Luscious Script Hugs die instead.

Don't forget to check our Sister Store in Canada with warehouses in USA & Canada called Didi Crafts.


I hope you will come and join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.


9 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card. Love the flowers on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely sweet card! Wonderful heart die and pretty flowers placed on the side!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really sweet Lori! Love the floral cluster on the heart frame. CAS and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully created Lori! Such a pretty design with those fun dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So elegant and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love the design of this card. Beautifully done, Lori.
    Lena xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!