Friday, January 14, 2022

Two Old Bats Mid-Month Challenge Reminder for January

Hello Halloween Creators!!


Today I am sharing another Halloween card as a January Mid-Month Challenge Reminder.  I hope you will join us and build your stash of Halloween cards for 2022!


Here is the Mood Board for Inspiration:


 Inspiration Board



Here is my Reminder Card:




Ingredients:

Die-Versions Witches die
Stampin' Up Wicked stamp
Wilted Violet distress oxide
Watercolor paper
Black paper
Black ink
Black card stock

For this A2 card I started by making the card base with Black card stock.  I took a piece of watercolor  paper and I took some Wilted Violet distress oxide and added that to the paper, spritzed it with water and dried it with a heat tool.  I went back again with more Wilted Violet distress oxide and spritzed it again and dried it with a heat tool and then cut it out with the Kat Scrappiness Distressed Edge Rectangle die and added that to the card base.  I took the Die-Versions Witches die and some Black paper and cut out the witches and added them to the card.  I took some Black ink and the Stampin' Up Wicked stamp and stamped that onto the card.

Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme but certainly can if you would like!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

3 comments:

  1. What a fun and spooky scene this is and great take on the mood board with the purples!
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Two Old Bats}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Lori! LOVE that background ... perfect for these two 'cuties' ... when did you take that picture of me and Diane? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! THIS IS ONE AWESOME DIE!!! I LOVE HOW YOU MADE THE WITCHES' EYES GLOW.
    I ALSO LOVE THAT BACKGROUND, VERY FITTING FOR WHATEVER THESE GALS (ARE THEY DARLENE AND LORI? HMMM.....) ARE CONCOCTING, LOL!!
    STAY HEALTHY AND SAFE, TEAMMATE.
    XO

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!