Sunday, January 9, 2022

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge ~ LM #581 ~ New Beginning ~ Child's Artwork or Lots of Layers

 Hello Scrapbooking Friends!


Today is the start of a new challenge on the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog ~  LM #581 ~ New Beginning ~ Use a child's artwork on your layout.  If you don't have any artwork from a child, use lots of layers.


Here is my layout for LM #581 Challenge:  I used lots of layers for my layout.


 Two Page Layout:


Left Side page:



Right Side page:




The layout is of my daughter Julie picking blueberries at Johnson's Corner Farm.


For this layout I used the Stampin' Up Berry Blessings paper, Creative Memories Blueberry letters, Technique Tuesday Berry Basket die and some old Creative Memories Green paper.


Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori

2 comments:

  1. What a blast, Julie is having at the blueberry picking! Great photos - just love seeing her smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous photos…looks like lots of fun! Great layering!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!