Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Swan Lake

 Hello Blogging Friends!


Today I have this card to share with you that I made for the Fairy Stamper Store.



Ingredients:

Black ink
Green ink
Red Pen
Yellow Pen

For this A2 card I started by cutting the Fairy Hugs Fairy Scrapes Frozen down to A2 card size.  I took the Fairy Hugs Meadow Grass and stamped that with Green ink.  I took the Fairy Hugs Bulrushes stamp and stamped that with Green ink.  I took the Fairy Hugs Swan and some Black ink and stamped the Swan onto the paper.  I stamped the Fairy Hugs Owl with Black ink and the Fairy Hugs Fairy Branches with Green ink at the top of the card.  


You can find all the supplies at the Fairy Stamper Store!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful nature scene and fantastic stamps, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those background papers are fabulous with the pretty FH stamps, Lori! You make such pretty cards! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!