Saturday, July 31, 2021

Happy Birthday

Hello Blogging Friends!


Today I am sharing this Birthday card I made for a friend of mine! 



Ingredients:

Sue Wilson double stitched rectangle die
Happy Birthday stamp
Scrap of paper I made with my gel press
Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide
Clear Embossing Powder 
White Card Stock
White paper
Aqua paper

For this A2 card I started with a White card stock base.  I took a piece of Aqua paper and added that to the card base.  I took the Sue Wilson Double Stitched Rectangle die and a piece of Honey Bee Team Tie-Dye paper and cut that out and added it to the card.  I took the Simon Says Stamps Tulip die and some White paper and cut that out.  I added the die cut to a scrap of watercolor paper that I made with my Gel Press and then trimmed it down and added it to the card.  I took the Happy Birthday sentiment stamp and some Salvage Patina distress oxide and stamped that onto the card and heat embossed it with Clear embossing paper.  I hope my friend likes her Birthday card!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous birthday card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty, I'm sure you're friend will very much adore it x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!