Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Fairy Hugs Raphael and Wiggles

 Hello Fairy Lovers!


Today I am sharing a card with you that I made using the Fairy Hugs Raphael stamp and the Fairy Hugs Wiggles stamp.




Ingredients:

Black Glitter embossing powder
Copper embossing powder
Paint brush pens
Watercolor paper
Seafoam Green card stock

For this A2 card I made the card base with Seafaom Green card stock.  I took  Salvaged Patina distress oxide and Evergreen Bough distress oxide and put them onto my Gel Press and sprayed some water on it and placed the Watercolor paper onto the Gel Press.  I took VersaMark and stamped Wiggles onto the paper and than heat embossed it with Black Glitter embossing powder.  I stamped Raphael with VersaMark and than heat embossed it with Copper embossing powder.  I took some Black ink and stamped the Fish School onto the paper.  I took the Fan Coral and some VersaFine Clair Charming Pink and Purple Delight and stamped the Fan Coral along the bottom of the paper.  I took some Paint Brush pens and colored in some of the fish and the turtle.  I mounted the Watercolor paper onto the Seafoam Green card base.

Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to check out the Fairy Stamper Store often as they are always getting in NEW products!!


2 comments:

  1. Both fantastic cards, your Halloween scene is awesome and your underwater sea turtle card is beautiful, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card design with the underwater elements.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!